An Update!

Wow. I am truly sorry...

I have disappeared for about a two weeks now, and I apologize for that.  That is what happens during finals week to a college student and when that student moves to a new town and tries to organize everything. It has been a CRAZY week for me, and a couple busy weekends for racing! Again, I will be fixing up the calendar either tonight or tomorrow and posting the results and new races that I have found recently.

As a reminder, sign up to follow my blog! Remember, those who follow me will be entered into a drawing for some awesome running things. So why not? Even if you dont read the emails, what does it hurt to enter a contest?

Well stay tuned for some more posts coming up, I have a few ideas in mind for a few new things, but until then, see ya soon!

Kelsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa November Race Calendar

Iowa December Race Calendar

September Iowa Race Calendar