So just had my pre-op...and a few other things...

So I just had my pre-op appointment this morning, and good news, I am cleared for surgery! Wooh! Wooh for being cleared to get my problems fixed, wooh for being able to run without pain (in like 3 months), wooh for being (somewhat) healthy. I am excited and nervous that I have a chance to solve my problems and be able to relieve the pain and numbness that I get when I run, walk, bike, and basically anything. I know, it will be a while before I am able to do another half, but honestly, I will wait. I just want to be tingling, pain, and discomfort free.

I want to be able to put my new watch to the test. I just purchased the Garmin Forerunner 235, which I will be sharing my thoughts of it soon (or at least my opinions on the functions that I can use of it). I just want to use it for about a week before I give my opinions. I will say right now, it is pretty cool.

So for now, I am counting down the days until May 10th, the day of my surgery. I will be updating everyone on my recovery, possibly daily, as I wont have much else to do during my recovery. I will let all you know how I am feeling, when I start to run and walk, and when things start to get better. Until then, see you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa November Race Calendar

Iowa December Race Calendar

September Iowa Race Calendar