Saucony Echelon 4

So like I stated in the introduction, I am going to do a shoe review every once and a while, so I thought I would start with the shoe that is like home to me.


****DISCLAIMER: everyone's feet are shaped differently, and because I say that this shoe works or doesn't work for me, doesn't mean that it'll work for you. I intend on telling you about the structure and feel of the shoe and giving my opinion. Take it as you may.****

So the Saucony Echelon 4:

Category: neutral/cushioning

Fit: looser throughout shoe

Cushioning: soft

Weight: 9 oz

Heel to toe drop: 8mm

Price: $130

Comparable other shoes: Brooks Dyad, New Balance 840

What the company says: The echelon is designed for runners seeking additional support and cushioning from a neutral training shoe, as well as orthotic wearers.

What I say: The echelon is the first shoe I fell in love with. They fit my flat feet and provide an arch that doesn't force itself too much into my foot. Also, the fit is what I find very comfortable, lightly hugging my foot, rather than having a snug fit. The depth of the shoe along with the straight-last of the shoe makes it great for people who wear orthotics as well. The cushioning is also nice and soft and maintains the softness for quite a while. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa November Race Calendar

Iowa December Race Calendar

September Iowa Race Calendar