Mizuno Wave Inspire 11

****DISCLAIMER: everyone's feet are shaped differently, and because I say that this shoe works or doesn't work for me, doesn't mean that it'll work for you. I intend on telling you about the structure and feel of the shoe and giving my opinion. Take it as you may.***

Mizuno Wave Inspire:

Category: Stability

Fit: Snug in the heel and midfoot and more open in forefoot. Has the feeling of a sock in the midfoot.

Cushioning: Softer in the forefoot than previous models, firm in the heel though.

Heel to toe drop: 12 mm

Weight: 8.6 oz

Price: $120

Comparable shoes: Asics 2000 3, Saucony Guide, Brooks Ravenna

Company says: Hado, the intrinsic, vibrational life-force that exists in all living matter, comes to life in the Wave Inspire 11, where this powerful, transformative force maps, secures, and surrounds the midfoot.

I say: I've only ran in Mizuno shoes once, and that was 4 years ago in the Wave Rider. The one thing I loved about those shoes was the weight. Never had I run in such a lightweight shoe! Same case for the Inspire. I love that these shoes are so light, being a stability shoe. And let me tell you, this is a stability shoe that has a Very prominent arch. To those who have a high arch, you might not notice it as much, but those who do not have a high arch, you will notice it. I love the sock like fit around the midfoot. It is a comfortable fit that holds like a glove. As for the cushioning, its not the softest cushion I have ever felt, but its not the firmest. Compared to the previous models, the Inspire 11 has a softer forefoot, but the heel is still firm. Its a pretty good shoe.

The Wave Inspire 11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa November Race Calendar

Iowa December Race Calendar

September Iowa Race Calendar