March 30th

So this past weekend was a fairly busy couple of days! We had 4 different races: Penguin in the Park 5k, Doc Dash 5k, Prairies of Miracles 5k, and Run D.C. to DC. I will be updating my race page to include the results for these races so you will have easy access to your own results. Like I said in that post, if you have any races that you have coming up that you would like to share, please let me know! I will gladly add them to the race list to share them with others.

As for shoes, this week, (or more specifically, April 1st), we have 2 shoe updates. The Nike Vomero 10 and the Saucony Kinvara 6 both are released. I will go into detail about the shoes when I do the reviews, but let me give you a couple of hints.

So with the Kinvara, there are not too many updates. The biggest update is a new, sleeker look to the shoe. It will still use the same platform as the Kinvara 5, and the same cushion, but the new look of the upper looks slick.

The Vomero, you wont recognize. The upper is getting upgraded to Nike's Flymesh upper, and wont have that ugly, wide, duck-footed appearance when you have the shoe on. It is going to be one of the best updates for the first half of the year, (I say that because we still have half of the shoes being updated after august.), and I am pumped to try it on and tell you more about it.

This weekend, we have a few races coming up, on the 4th, there is: The April Fools 5k, The Easter Scramble 5k, The Bunny Hop 5k, and The Lincoln Presidential Half. Sign up, or if you have already signed up, happy running to you!

Kelsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa November Race Calendar

Iowa December Race Calendar

September Iowa Race Calendar