Sorry...

Hey everyone! Sorry that I have been gone and posts have not been flowing out as quick as they used to be. I have been on a little bit of a hiatus from running, due to health issues and time constraints, (Im a full-time student who also works 2 jobs outside of class). But I wanted to let you know that I am back, and I will be doing a few posts here in the next week. A couple of great new shoes just came out and there are more that are getting updated next week, (April 1st: Nike Vomero 10, and Saucony Kinvara 6!!!) Sorry, I am pumped for the April 1st updates, especially the Kinvara 6. Just a heads up, the Vomero update is going to be fantastic, as it is getting a new, better upper. It wont look the same, but you'll see it either when you go to check it out, or when you read my blog post about it! Well I hope all is well and your running is going fantastic! Check back soon for new posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa November Race Calendar

Iowa December Race Calendar

September Iowa Race Calendar