An update on things 4/29!

So this weekend has been a busy one. With a few major races from this past weekend, I am sure people were busy! I know I was! Just a snidbit from this weekend, we had the Linn-Mar Growl Prowl, Y2Y, and The Hyvee Road Race At Drake.

I competed in the Y2Y, and I had a lot of fun! You can see my review of it here! I mean the race did not go as well as I wanted for myself, as I severly strained my toe and could not put pressure on my foot. I finished the race, but was 10 mins slower than my predicted time. Oh what fun that was, but dont get me wrong! The race was a blast! I am excited for next year!

As for this weekend's races, we have quite a few! Girls on the run 5k, Cornbelt Running Club 24 hr Run, Nacho Ordinary 5k, Cuba City Family Fun Run 5k, Prairie Du Chien Half Marathon & 5k, and the Red Shoe Run! I hope everyone takes advantage of these fun, local races! I may go down and try to run the 5k at the red shoe run! So maybe I will see you there!

On another note, dont forget to follow my blog! Those people who follow me, will be entered into my giveaway of awesome running stuff! You can click the link for an easy sign up!

Click Here To Follow Me and Get Registered For My Giveaway!

Well, until next week, happy running!!

Kelsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa November Race Calendar

Iowa December Race Calendar

September Iowa Race Calendar