April 13th Update!

Hello everyone!

This weekend was a great weekend for running! We had so many local races that I hope you managed to run one or maybe even two! I have attempted to post the results for the races, however many of them have not been posted yet, or I have not been able to find them. If any of you know where I can find the results, please let me know!

As for this upcoming weekend, we have many more races to run in! Hennessey Hustle 5k, Gilda's Run for Laughs 5k, SFLC's Lids for Kids 5k, Run.Rock.Roll. 5k, Run for Renewal 5k, Go the Distance 5k, Dam to Downtown 10k, Loop the Lake 8k, Color The Earth 5k Run, Drake Law Court to Court 5k, Clear Lake Earth Day 5k/10k, Running with the Stars Make-A-Wish 5k, and Doughnut Run! A lot of opportunities for everyone! Check them out here.

I did make a few new posts about some upcoming local races, and everyone should check them out and consider running them! There is the Growl Prowl and the Foamy Fun 5k.

Well that is all for this week, stay tuned or even follow me to stay updated on my posts! I may be doing a contest with all the people who follow me within the next couple of months, so why wouldn't you?? Im thinking once I hit 100 followers, I will do a giveaway, so stay tuned!

Kelsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa November Race Calendar

Iowa December Race Calendar

September Iowa Race Calendar