Weekly Update!

Guys, I am sorry that I take so much time off between posts. As I am currently in a different city, I am having a hard time doing shoe reviews and such, but I promise that as soon as I am able to, I will review some new shoes. I just bought a new pair of Nike Vomero 10s and I am pumped to get running in them again.

A little over a week ago, I ran a super fun run called Relay Iowa. Be on the look out for my post about it. It will be a little longer than usual, but that is only to give you all the stories and memories from the 3-day trip. A sparknotes edition, it was a blast and I am looking forward to creating a team for next year.

I will update the calendar. I promise. I have to go and find the information and such, but I will have it done by Sunday. Keep an eye out for that.

Again, sorry about my disappearance again. I will be sharing some new information with everyone as soon as I can. Thank you for sticking around!

Kelsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa November Race Calendar

Iowa December Race Calendar

September Iowa Race Calendar