Nike Pegasus 32

****DISCLAIMER: everyone's feet are shaped differently, and because I say that this shoe works or doesn't work for me, doesn't mean that it'll work for you. I intend on telling you about the structure and feel of the shoe and giving my opinion. Take it as you may.***

Nike Pegasus 32

Category: Neutral

Fit: Hugs the foot more around the midfoot/heel more than it used to be, the toe box still provides a nice and roomy feel

Cushioning: Stiffer than it used to be, soft in the heel still.

Heel to toe drop: 10 mm

Weight: 8.4 oz

Price: $110

Comparable shoes: Saucony Ride, Brooks Ghost, Asics Cumulus

Company says: The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 Women's Running Shoe delivers highly responsive cushioning and lightweight support to help you find your fastest run.


I say: As I am currently running in the Nike Vomero 10, the Pegasus 32 felt very familiar on my feet. However, this update stiffened up the cushioning just a bit, and wow. This shoe feels fast. The weight, although only dropping .2 oz, feels like it is super light. It feels very similar to today's racing flats, just a little more cushion though. I also really enjoy the way they updated the fit. The Pegasus now hugs the ankle a little more snug than before, making it feel very secure (Thank you flywire). Definitely a shoe that I would recommend to anyone.

Note the flywire that runs through the midfoot. These help secure the foot down, creating a "hugging" feel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa November Race Calendar

Iowa December Race Calendar

September Iowa Race Calendar