My Race Bucket List

So I told you all that I would share a list of the races that I hope to do someday. I call it my race bucket list. I have a goal of running a half marathon in every state, however I do not know of all halves in every state, so I need some help. If you know of an awesome half that has a fun or interesting course, wonderful bling, or that you just really enjoyed, please let me know! I am going to keep updating this list as I find or hear about new races that I want to do in the future.

January:

February:
  • N/A
April:
May:
June:
July:
  • N/A
August:
September:
October:
November:
December:
  • N/A

Comments

  1. Great choices! I've done a few of these. And? You will enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa November Race Calendar

Iowa December Race Calendar

September Iowa Race Calendar