An Update on Everything...

Hey everyone!

So I know I fell off the grid for a while, but I am trying my best to be back in the swing of things. My life has been busier than ever but things are finally slowing down and, hopefully, I will get back to where I was with updating everyone with races and the monthly calendars.

Again, I apologize for stopping everything and losing touch, it was tough coming back after the second leg surgery, and after healing up from that, I had a wedding to finish up with, (yep, I got married), then work got a little hectic. But, like I said, things have calmed down enough to where I can get back to writing a monthly calendar and my legs are back to normal (I can feel my toes/feet/legs when I run!), so I will be running more races!

After my wedding, I did run another half, crossing another state off my list, so you guys can expect a review of that soon. I do need some help, however; I am looking for at least 2 more halves to do next year, and I want to cross off a couple new states. I have been eyeing up the Ride and Run half at Cedar Point in Ohio, as I am also a roller coaster junkie and still haven't been to the park. But here's what I need help with. I am looking for a half marathon around the cities of Sioux City, SD; Omaha, NE; St. Louis or Kansas City, MO; or Kansas City, MO. If you know of any good, local halves, (the more interesting the better), please share! I know that each one of the bigger cities has their own half at some point in the year, but I would love to find a smaller race to do in these cities.

Also, as I was trying to find some motivation to get me out of the door and running, I discovered Hogwarts Running Club, which let me tell you, if you are a nerd like me and love Harry Potter, and things that have to do with the wizarding world, you should check it out. I had a hard time getting into virtual racing, but now that I have done a couple races, it is something that I have found to enjoy!

Like I said, be on the lookout for my next race review and December calendar, but otherwise, talk to you later, and if you'd like to follow along with my training and my running, I can be found on Garmin Connect under the username kelseykanoodles, and on Strava, by clicking the button on the left!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa November Race Calendar

Iowa December Race Calendar

September Iowa Race Calendar