Hey! Look Here!

I have been writing this blog for a few months now, and I am slowly learning more and more how to make this blog look as nice as it possibly can, as you can see now, on the top of the page, I have separate pages for races, shoes, and whatever else I can imagine posting! So go ahead. Click them. See where it takes you. See what you learn, and sign up for new races! I love sharing what I have done and what I have learned, and would love to hear from you! Feel free to comment on my posts, share your thoughts, vote in my poll to the left, or shoot me an email! Tell me what races you've recently done, what ones you think I should try out, what you like about my blog, or maybe what you don't like! Also, if you would like a few more updates on my blog, follow me on twitter, @theracingcritic. Well good luck in all your races and all your running endeavors!
Run happy my friends! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa November Race Calendar

Iowa December Race Calendar

September Iowa Race Calendar