Asics Cumulus 16

****DISCLAIMER: everyone's feet are shaped differently, and because I say that this shoe works or doesn't work for me, doesn't mean that it'll work for you. I intend on telling you about the structure and feel of the shoe and giving my opinion. Take it as you may.***

Asics Cumulus 16:

Category: Neutral

Fit: Snug around the heel and through the midfoot. Somewhat roomy in the forefoot but nothing too sloppy.

Cushioning: Now this is a different feel. The cushioning is soft, but not really, and firm, but not really. Youl will have to check this out. It is softer than the Cumulus 15, but that is about as clear as I will be with the description.

Heel to toe drop: 10 mm

Weight: 8.5 oz

Price: $115

Comparable shoes: Brooks Ghost, Mizuno Wave Rider, Nike Pegasus

Company says: The award-winning GEL-Cumulus® series just keeps getting better, with the sixteenth version sporting a top-of-the line FluidRide™ midsole and larger Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning units. When combined with an updated Guidance Trusstic System® and accommodating open-mesh upper, underpronators to mild overpronators will be treated to the lightest and most cushioned version of the GEL-Cumulus® series ever.

I say: This shoe is different, if you didn't already decipher that from my description of the cushioning. It hugs the foot nicely around the midfoot and heel, like most Asics models, however, I cannot tell if this shoe is plush or not. Its like a somewhat plushy firm cushion if that makes any sense. I like the Cumulus because for those who have a neutral gait and are looking for an entry level shoe that wont break the bank, it is a definite choice for you.

Asics Cumulus 16. Go try it on and tell me what you think of it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa November Race Calendar

Iowa December Race Calendar

September Iowa Race Calendar