Brooks Pureflow 4

****DISCLAIMER: everyone's feet are shaped differently, and because I say that this shoe works or doesn't work for me, doesn't mean that it'll work for you. I intend on telling you about the structure and feel of the shoe and giving my opinion. Take it as you may.***

Brooks Pureflow 4

Category: Natural/Minimal

Fit: Snug around midfoot, but the toebox is nice and roomy.

Cushioning: Its a soft, plush feel, but nothing too squishy or anything. 

Heel to toe drop: 4mm

Weight: 7 oz.

Price: $110

Comparable shoes: Saucony Kinvara, Nike Free

Company says: For a lightweight ride with plenty of cushion, look no further than the new PureFlow 4 women's running shoe. It boasts all the features you want in a high-performance running shoe -- a rounded heel for a smoother stride, improved Toe Flex for better alignment, a wider Nav Band in the upper for a snug fit -- and wrapped them up in a slick new design that brings loads of style with no added weight. So take that sweet, sweet cushion and hit the open road.

I say: The Pureflow 4 is a nice shoe. I will say that it is a definite improvement from the 3rd model. The old shoe was not the softest around, and was not that comfortable on the foot. This one fits around the foot better and has a much better cushion, which feels soft, but not overly soft. I may have to consider this shoe, as I like to have a natural shoe to do my quick paced workouts in. Overall, it is a good shoe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa November Race Calendar

Iowa December Race Calendar

September Iowa Race Calendar